Saturday, September 11, 2010

CyC Photography

I totally forgot I had wanted to put up way more of the photos Claire did. Whoopsie!

Here's some more:
Photobucket

I really love the muted color on this one:
Photobucket
However, Autumn is looking at a very drunk man who came to bother us while we were out shooting. He made us nervous but Autumn liked him. He asked if we wanted to use his bench. Eek! We went far far away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love her little toes up there!

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's on the trampoline in our backyard in that one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, that's nearly all of the ones I've seen. Enjoy! And don't steal any of them. They're Claire's copyrighted images. :)

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I just LOVE those photos of Autumn! Are you getting prints of all of them?

Anonymous said...

Claire is amazing!!! Of course it helps to have a beautiful subject : ) Would she want me to post on First Class? There are a couple of photographers who posted this summer to do senior pictures and their samples weren't much to look at. We post a pic of one of these and I think her phone would ring.

sheree said...

These are too precious for words. I think I love the one of her on the trampoline the best- it's ADORBS!