
I don't like my editing job on these as much as I did last month but the Saints game is close to starting and this'll have to do. :)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Autumn is 5 Months Old Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't like my editing job on these as much as I did last month but the Saints game is close to starting and this'll have to do. :)
5 comments:
Wow, she is totally muffin topping that diaper, isn't she? Well fed indeed!
She is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! What a sweet little girl!!! <3
Happy 5mths TumTums!! Can you believe our babies are this old already??!! I'm in the process of getting Aaron's 4mth shots I took(not as good as your though..lol) up on the blog..how do you do the videos? cause I've been trying to upload one using their thingy and it is taking forever!
She is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! What a sweet little girl!!! <3
Happy 5mths TumTums!! Can you believe our babies are this old already??!! I'm in the process of getting Aaron's 4mth shots I took(not as good as your though..lol) up on the blog..how do you do the videos? cause I've been trying to upload one using their thingy and it is taking forever!
So you found a use for the babylegs afterall? :o)
Autumn sure is a cutie...and somehow keeps getting cuter. Not sure how that's possible.
Muffin topping, LOL.
She's a doll!
Post a Comment