Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

Photobucket

And my princes modeling their new knit hats:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't have much post in me today. I was woken up in the middle of the night with a tummy bug. A short lived one but Jason got up with the kids and stayed home for a bit this morning before making sure I was back on my feet okay and heading into work.

I'm better now and no one else seems ill. Let's hope it stays that way. We've got some partying to do this weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Those look like they fit better. I'm glad.

Kyla said...

Those are such great photos of the boys!! Cute one of Autumn, too.

Dessie :) said...

Um, I love your new camera and I love those pictures. Autumn needs to wear a tiara every day.

Melissa said...

Cash is sitting on my lap yelling "My GOGGIE! My GOGGIE!!" He thinks Autumn has his Frog! My mom took Chasey to Build a Bear and she made "Jake the Frog" for Cash!