Friday, January 22, 2010

Musical Beds and Little Interruptions

Last night we let the boys switch beds just for fun. They thought this was the funniest idea and I didn't see the harm in it. Till Easton had a really hard time falling asleep in the unfamiliar surroundings. I wouldn't have thought that it would be too different for him, but I guess it was.

This morning Easton had school. Jason is working from home today because he's quite sick with what the rest of us had. I had lost my voice but now I'm just hoarse...however, I have a little movie from us reading today and I'm realizing I don't sound quite as bad as I sound in my head...



Anyway, that's all I've really got for today except that I'm worried Autumn might be coming down with pink eye. Her eye was just slightly gooby this morning but just now I was noticing a definite pinkish hue of the conjunctiva in her little left eye. Certainly nothing full blown yet but after I show it to Jason (for proof) I'm sure I'll be squirting some breast milk and it's many powerful healing properties into her eye. :) I used to do it with Easton and his frequent eye infections although sometimes he'd still need his perscription drops. Worth a shot though! If it is pink eye, you all know how contagious it is and I'm not sure the rest of the family will go for me squirting boob juice at their faces. Autumn, however, is used to it. We shall see...

Have a good weekend and Go Saints!!!

5 comments:

sheree said...

oh no...first Drewbie and now TumTum's?! Hope the boob juice does the trick!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, no, no, no pink eye. Cute video although Ranen said "that was a short movie"...lol. Maybe next time a little longer and you will have a happy camper here :-)

Julie said...

It may not be pink eye. If she is still sick it could be from that bug that you've all got. John Patrick's eyes get yucky and oozy when he is sick, too. I've had the Dr. check it out before as well and they told me it's just from congestion.

Andrea said...

Hee hee! the boob squirting comment about made me spit my drink out!
Poor TumTums!! I hope everyone starts to feel better very soon!! Hugs!

Kyla said...

Hope the breast milk does the trick for Autumn! Eye drops are no fun!