Saturday, January 09, 2010

Cinco de Easto

Happy 5th birthday to our first born!!!!
Photobucket

He's come so far. Here he is just over a month old:
Photobucket
He was finally starting to fit in his little preemie clothes. Seems like so long ago, yet it's all still so fresh. I was just telling Jason my memories of that time in our lives and Easton's birth and near-death seem much more recent than five whole years.

But alas, it's been that long and he's just awesome. We're so proud of him and how far he's come. We're so thankful to God for getting him (and us!) through everything from just those first few scary days to the last five years.

Anyway, I did a little interview with him yesterday to capture his 5 year old self...it's not short. But here ya go:

4 comments:

Kyla said...

Happy birthday, Easton!!

Loved the video...he's so cute. I watched all 6 minutes and 18 seconds of it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great video. My kids loved it and I may have to make it a tradition for us as well. You are SO CREATIVE.

E was really good at that game at the end. I was so impressed.

~aj~ said...

I loved that video. You always have the most creative ideas and this is one that I would love to borrow (if it's okay with you). Easton just exudes sweetness with his answers and personality. I'm afraid in comparison my kid is a goofy crazy nut!

Molly said...

How sweet was that video. I am totally stealing that idea. ...I'm not nearly as nice as AJ and asking :)

I'm sure you just loved hearing how you are on the computer all day, huh?

Great idea!