Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today

More from this week...

Autumn joined us for a bit of The Bachelor on Monday night. She was actually staring at the TV quite a bit. I think she found all the pretty colored dresses quite captivating. But she was being super cute in my arms and Jason wanted some of that for himself:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday was the day I freed myself up by not bringing along a camera.

From Wednesday... here is another one of those sweet sibling moments between the two youngest while the oldest was busy at school:
Photobucket

Can you feel the love?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since TumTums discovered her feet, she's been pretty interested in them:
Photobucket

So I snuck her feet out of her jammies for her. Nothing like the real thing:
Photobucket

I spent most of yesterday tackling mounds and mounds of laundry. Usually I stay pretty on top of it and do a load a day. But I'd gotten a bit behind and had to set up a clean clothes station on the kitchen table:
Photobucket

Two more loads came out after that, if you can believe it! But all the foldable stuff for drawers was on the table so when Jason got home everyone put away their stuff in their drawers and we took the hanging stuff off the chairs so we could still sit down to dinner (which was J's suggestion of open-faced "turkey melts" with a side of stuffing).

Today we are staying put at home in our jammies. I'm feeling a smidge under the weather and the kids all have coughs. So I said I would not be heading out to Walmart as originally planned and we'd just hang out here today resting a bit.

And even though we weren't heading out anywhere, Autumn was still in need of a bath. The boys are all too eager to help. And she was happy to see them there next to her:
Photobucket

Our girlie does love bath time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Many hands make light work:
Photobucket

Easton was the one to wash her hair:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eventually it was time to get out, which did not make her so happy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

But it was time for her luxurious robe and slippers from Jessica and Janna:
Photobucket

Isn't she like a little movie star in her dressing room?
Photobucket

Photobucket

The fun part is that her Autumn-Bear also has a pink robe and slippers (thanks to Dalton):
Photobucket

After that she was ready for a nap again. I'm pretty good with her cues and I can put her down and she'll go right to sleep all on her own. Well, with the help of a swaddle and pacifier:
Photobucket

Meanwhile Dalton had to spend awhile getting his baby settled. How sweet is he rocking that baby?
Photobucket
(He even got her a Cuddles of her own.)

Then he put her to bed:
Photobucket

When I came downstairs I noticed the baby's bottle is in the fridge again. :)

Cutie.

Speaking of cuties...here's a little preview for the grandparents from Easton's 5 year potraits. It's blurry and it's not one we'd ordered, but here ya go...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kyla said...

I love that one!! Can't believe it wasn't one of the ordered ones.

Autumn and Dalton are so cute together!

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Aunt Dess said...

Love her in her robe and slippers! I just want to squeeze her. And, the pics of Dalton and Autumn together just melt my little heart.

Too cute!

Your laundry looks like our laundry.
Poop.

sheree said...

those kids of yours are just too precious for words, Kristin. I can't believe how big and beautiful TumTums is getting!

I LOVED the pictured of Dalton reading to her. My heart is in a puddle on the floor.

~aj~ said...

The bath pictures of Autumn may be my new favorites of her. I love her sweet grin.

I always thought Adam was great with babies, but I see an entire different level of baby-lovin with Drew. I think he's going to be a very nurturing big brother, just like your boys.

Sorry to hear the sickies have invaded your house. Feel better S family!