Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saints Win!!!!

Photobucket
Haven't seen my husband this ecstatic in awhile. New Orleans has never been to the Superbowl...I think Colts vs. Saints is going to be a great match since they were both undefeated for so long this season...both the Number 1 seed. Isn't that nice it worked out that way? Even though I do really like Brett Farve, the poor guy.

Anyway, while I'm thinking all New Orleansy and jazzy...check out this little montage of jazzy art set to Jason's cover of Boz Scaggs' "Lowdown" (it's the track I sing back-up on if you haven't heard it yet). :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wayne was doing the happy dance too! Going to be a fun Super Bowl game.

Andrea said...

LOL! Lance was less than thrilled when the Saints won...not sure why though...I think he was actually dissapointed about both of the winning teams. LOL!!

~aj~ said...

I watched none of the games this weekend and probably won't even watch the Super Bowl, but I'm happy for the Saints fans everywhere...and boy there are a LOT of them!

I knew your Louisiana boy would be especially happy. Yay!